Welcome to Southwest Hall!
Southwest Hall, completed in 2006, is home to 380 students who will live in 95 four-person suites. Each suite has four single bedrooms, a living room, a dining area with kitchenette, and two bathrooms. There is high speed internet access in every bedroom and elevator access to all floor levels. The entire building is air conditioned and each suite is fully furnished. Each of the six floors has a study room with a computer that can be used for group projects. Other public areas include the main desk, mailroom, lobby, multipurpose room, laundry room, and community room with vending area. Southwest Hall remains open during the official academic year breaks.
Building Desk Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 12 pm and 5 pm – 10 pm
- Friday: 10 am – 12 pm and 5 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 12 pm
- Sunday: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Hall Webpage: http://www.uwplatt.edu/southwest-hall
- Submit a maintenance request: http://reslife2.ad.uwplatt.edu/Extranet/MaintenanceREquest.aspx
- Need to pay for laundry? Go here: http://www.uwplatt.edu/passport/e-accounts